So we're sitting in the Nassau Airport, wondering if our flight is going to get out of Nassau. We are ticketed on the 4:53 pm flight out of Nassau. The two American flights after us have already been canceled.
At this moment, it's still pretty calm outside, but this morning was pretty crazy. Looks like the storm as weakened, and it most likely will not hit us too hard.
Looking forward to getting home...
[UPDATE - Our flight out of the Bahamas was delayed about an hour, but we were able to make it out of Nassau. We literally were one of the last flights to get out of the Bahamas. It was still pretty calm when we left, but the storm was scheduled to make land near midnight. Once we got to Miami, no worries. We caught our flight to LAX and made it home after midnight.]